top of page


What is Pledge?

Pledge means a promise to donate money to a charitable organization. ADSCC needs to raise at least $100,000 per year. This will add up to $1.5 million dollars by year 2026. The 15% percent of any donation will go to ADSCC Administration and the remaining 85% percent will go to restricted building fund. You have the right to decide how much you will donate.


You can pay by using PayPal on the right. Or click below to get form and print it out. Then fill it out and mail it with a check.


$50/month = $600/year
$75/month = $900/year
$100/month = $1,200/year
$200/month = $2,400/year
$300/month = $3,600/year
$400/month = $4,800/year
bottom of page